Blog: M&S tops consumer poll
Joe Ayling | 2 March 2011
After yesterday's heads up, just-style can formally announce the winners of Verdict Research’s Consumer Satisfaction Index 2011.
There's no great surprise to see M&S swoop the clothing prize, but TK Maxx was more of a turn-up in footwear - read more here.
Verdict hosted the awards in London yesterday (1 March), where the research firm also gave its outlook presentation for retail this year.
just-style's write-up of the presentation can be found below. A perfect storm of rising high street prices and reduced consumer spending seems to be brewing once more in the UK, but the road to recovery was always going to be a bumpy one.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022