Blog: M&S tops consumer poll
Joe Ayling | 2 March 2011
After yesterday's heads up, just-style can formally announce the winners of Verdict Research’s Consumer Satisfaction Index 2011.
There's no great surprise to see M&S swoop the clothing prize, but TK Maxx was more of a turn-up in footwear - read more here.
Verdict hosted the awards in London yesterday (1 March), where the research firm also gave its outlook presentation for retail this year.
just-style's write-up of the presentation can be found below. A perfect storm of rising high street prices and reduced consumer spending seems to be brewing once more in the UK, but the road to recovery was always going to be a bumpy one.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack