Blog: New personal research service
Leonie Barrie | 7 December 2005
I often get requests along the lines of ‘Do you know where I can find out more information on…?’ and although I always do my best to answer there are invariably those that get me stumped.
Which is why I’m pleased to be able to tell you about a new 'personal research manager' service that’s been launched on just-style. Basically, my colleagues here aim to do all the hard work for you, taking the laborious process of searching for the relevant information right out of your hands and freeing you up to do something more useful.
Not only is this service free and unbiased, but there’s also a 'price promise' so that if you find a report cheaper online, just-style will not only match the price but we’ll also give you three months’ free membership to the site.
And it doesn’t end here. If the report we recommend doesn’t meet your expectations we’ll give you your money back, and what’s more, if you pay by credit card the whole process can be completed in minutes.
To try this new service email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Kathryn directly on +44 (0)1527 573 604
As an added incentive, to launch the new personal research service, if you order any study from us before 31st March 2006 we will send you a free copy of the 2006 style trends management briefing which will be published in January. Worth $320/£177/EUR260, the briefing will help you understand the major trends and developments that will affect the style industry in the coming year.
Who said there’s no such thing as Father Christmas?
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016