Blog: Next launches standalone brand website
Katie Smith | 13 March 2014
UK fashion retailer Next has today (13 March) launched its dedicated brand website, Label.
The website features lines from the Next Directory, including Warehouse, Oasis, Nike, Hilfiger, Lipsy, Superdry and Diesel - and offers what Next describes as "a one-stop shop for fashion and sportswear brands".
Label will be fronted by British fashion model Jourdan Dunn, who will show how pared-down tailoring and casualwear separates can be mixed with sportswear.
The new website offers free next day delivery if customers order before 10pm the night before.
The election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States casts a shadow of uncertainty over the textile and apparel sector, with his promises to tear up US trade agreements, impose tari...
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
A new initiative has been launched to digitalise the fashion supply chains of at least 100 European companies to improve product traceability, time to market, warehouse management and data exchange....
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Branded apparel and accessories maker G-III Apparel Group has tapped Ralph Lauren's Barbara Kennedy as its president-wholesale-design, merchandising and sales for Donna Karan, following its US$650m ac...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022