Blog: Primark launches online at Asos
Katie Smith | 3 June 2013
Skinny joggers, skater dresses and printed T-shirts are now available online
UK value fashion retailer Primark has today (3 June) stepped into the world of e-commerce by launching its products at online clothing firm Asos.
Skinny joggers, skater dresses and printed T-shirts are among some of the items that are now available to buy online for the first time.
"As an online fashion destination, Asos delivers an edit of the brands and product that are relevant to its twenty-something target market. Primark is part of that mix. As such, a small selection of Primark's most fashion-led pieces are available on Asos from today," Asos said.
The move comes after Asos posted another half of strong profit and sales growth in April, while Primark recorded an "exceptionally strong" first-half performance, with sales growing 24% and like-for-like sales rising 7%.
Over the past month, Donald Trump and his team failed to offer any clear plan to ensure Americans would "Buy American, Hire American" - while the British government's attempts to clarify the specifics...
The Bangladesh government was forced to respond late last week to pressure over its crackdown on labour activists after a number of global brands and retailers, including H&M and Inditex announced pla...
Fresh from their disappointment at seeing the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade deal abandoned last month with an executive order by President Donald Trump, the US apparel and footwear sector...
With the ultimate aim of ensuring all the cotton in its products is sourced sustainably, value clothing retailer Primark is adamant that having a business model focused on offering the lowest prices o...
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack