Blog: Primark launches online at Asos
Katie Smith | 3 June 2013
Skinny joggers, skater dresses and printed T-shirts are now available online
UK value fashion retailer Primark has today (3 June) stepped into the world of e-commerce by launching its products at online clothing firm Asos.
Skinny joggers, skater dresses and printed T-shirts are among some of the items that are now available to buy online for the first time.
"As an online fashion destination, Asos delivers an edit of the brands and product that are relevant to its twenty-something target market. Primark is part of that mix. As such, a small selection of Primark's most fashion-led pieces are available on Asos from today," Asos said.
The move comes after Asos posted another half of strong profit and sales growth in April, while Primark recorded an "exceptionally strong" first-half performance, with sales growing 24% and like-for-like sales rising 7%.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022