Blog: Prime Source Forum beckons
Joe Ayling | 26 March 2010
It hardly feels like ten minutes since just-style was last invited to join top apparel executives in Hong Kong for the annual Prime Source Forum, but it has been a full year.
The forum begins on Monday (30 March) with workshop discussions between the experts involved this year.
The following two days' debate - involving 65 speakers and panellists - promises much, with topics for discussions including sustainability, technology, trade policies and demand for apparel.
Who knows, there may even be the odd cocktail party and luncheon thrown in for good measure?
just-style will be excited to hear the latest developments in manufacturing, sourcing and design, and will be reporting on every word spoken next week.
Prime Source Forum is generally accepted as the definitive meeting place for the global apparel industry, and Hong Kong's position as fashion's sourcing hub make it the perfect venue.
just-style news editor Joe Ayling will be reporting from the event all week, and is keen to meet up with people in the industry to chat over a coffee, cocktail or basket of dim sum.
Feel free to contact email@example.com with your latest Prime Source stories, insights or schedules in Hong Kong.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016