Blog: Question time
Leonie Barrie | 1 March 2007
If you’ve a burning question you’ve always wanted to ask an industry expert, now’s your chance. We’re interviewing a panel of experts for our April management briefing and if you have a question you’d like to put to them, feel free to email me at: email@example.com. If it’s relevant, topical and interesting I’ll forward it on to our author who will aim to put it under the experts’ noses. And if we have room, we'll publish the answers in the briefing. Go on, you know you want to…
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores