Blog: Rocking the boundaries
Leonie Barrie | 17 June 2009
Judging by the pictures that appear regularly on the pages of the tabloid press, Rolling Stones musician Ronnie Wood is not, at first glance anyway, the most likely collaborator on a trendy fashion range.
So it’s perhaps a relief to realise it’s not his personal style that’s the inspiration for a new line with up-market department store Liberty of London.
Instead, it’s Wood’s other pastime as an acclaimed artist that is leading to a collection of prints which will appear on a range of men’s and women’s ready-to-wear and accessories designed by the retailer’s creative director Tamara Salman.
We’ll have to wait until the autumn, though, to see if the range really rocks.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack