Blog: Royal Wedding fever strikes
Joe Ayling | 28 April 2011
Believe it or not we have another public holiday in the UK this weekend, to celebrate the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Style-wise, tomorrow promises to end rife speculation about the designer of Kate Middleton's dress(es), together with the length of its train and possible colours.
The present favourite to be named as wedding dress designer is Sarah Burton, while Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney are joint favourites to have supplied the evening dress.
Various street parties and gatherings are obviously being planned in the UK, but substantial celebrations further afield - especially in the US - suggest us Brits aren't the only ones who should get a holiday.
just-style will next hit your inbox on Tuesday (3 May) with all the latest industry news and insights, because we have also been granted a holiday for May Day on Monday.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack