Blog: Software Scorecard
Leonie Barrie | 2 May 2006
Here’s something that should be of immense use to anyone tasked with the unenviable challenge of buying apparel software: a ranking that provides a head-to-head comparison of today’s top software vendors. Anything that not only does a lot of the legwork for you, but also includes feedback from existing users, has to be worth a look. The Software Scorecard is based on votes from apparel professionals responsible for IT decisions, so the companies that feature in the results are those that also have a happy and engaged customer base. Vendors were rated on a combination of customer satisfaction and breadth and scope of apparel solutions and business
As for the results, the No 1 software vendor is AS/AP Apparel Software, which received the highest total overall Scorecard points, as well as the highest customer satisfaction score. Rounding out the top 10 on the Scorecard, in order, are: SAP America; CommercialWare; Blue Fox Porini/NedGraphics; Celerant Technology; New Generation Computing Inc; GCS Software LLC; TukaTech Inc; Oracle; and Apparel Business Systems LLC.
To see who rated highest in other categories such as Apparel Knowledge, ROI, Ease of Installation and Quality of Service, you’ll have to download the free report, which is published by US-based Apparel Magazine. It only takes a couple of seconds to register, and I’m sure you’ll find it’s worth it.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack