Blog: Style survey
Leonie Barrie | 21 July 2004
If you've ever thought it would be useful to get just-style news alerts on your cell/mobile phone or PDA; customise the site's layout to your own interests; or even read stories in languages other than English, then perhaps you'd like to help shape the just-style of the future. We're currently working on plans for the ‘next generation’ site – and while we’ve got lots of our own ideas we’re keen to get your input too.
We’re running a survey to see what our readers like and dislike, and most importantly how they’d like to site to evolve. It’ll only take a few minutes to fill out, and any input will be much appreciated.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"