Blog: Survey - what do you think will happen in 2010?
Leonie Barrie | 9 February 2010
We've already had more than 600 replies to our survey on the outlook for the apparel industry in 2010, and that was within a couple of days of it going live last week. So many thanks to those of you who've taken the time to share your thoughts with us. If you haven't had a chance to take part yet, and would like to have your say while you still can, please follow the link below
You just have to check multiple choice boxes and it only takes a few minutes to complete. Those that complete the survey will be sent a report of the results when we have analysed the completed them.
Many thanks...and have fun peering into that crystal ball!
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"