Blog: The shock of the new
Leonie Barrie | 27 March 2006
Well, spring has sprung, and with it a completely new look for just-style. We’ve been planning this redesign for some time now, from initial discussions many, many months ago to spending the past couple of weeks testing and tweaking it, so it’s a relief that the day of reckoning has finally arrived. Having been editor of just-style since its inception, this is probably the fourth relaunch I’ve been involved with and, without being biased, it’s by far and away the best.
I hope you’ll have fun finding your way around and with any luck you’ll discover some of the various enhancements that we’ve added. From personalised news alerts (down to the exact content and time of day that you want them delivered) to more comment and analysis of the stories hitting the headlines, we hope we’re giving you even more value and more of a reason to visit the site. As with everything we do, we’ve tried to incorporate the latest technology to provide you with the most user-friendly experience, so I hope you’ll agree that our technical team has done a sterling job.
But I’m sure we won’t be pleasing all of the people all of the time, so if there’s something you think we’ve missed, please drop me a line. And by the same token, if you like what we’ve done it would be great to know that we’re on the right track. As they say, any feedback is better than none at all.
Fashion retailer H&M and UK based glove and leather manufacturer Pittards both say they are monitoring the situation in Ethiopia closely after the country's government declared a state of emergency af...
Increasing competition for garment sourcing contracts is seeing China not only being challenged by other countries in Asia, but by sub-Saharan African and even Russian suppliers too. And it is pushing...
The monthly minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's textile, garment and footwear sector is set to rise to $153 from January next year, following a vote on the issue last week. The increase marks a ris...
The results of two highly-anticipated initiatives in the sportswear sphere were revealed last week: the launch of Under Armour’s new UAS lifestyle brand and the first pair of running shoes created at ...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020