Blog: The shock of the new
Leonie Barrie | 27 March 2006
Well, spring has sprung, and with it a completely new look for just-style. We’ve been planning this redesign for some time now, from initial discussions many, many months ago to spending the past couple of weeks testing and tweaking it, so it’s a relief that the day of reckoning has finally arrived. Having been editor of just-style since its inception, this is probably the fourth relaunch I’ve been involved with and, without being biased, it’s by far and away the best.
I hope you’ll have fun finding your way around and with any luck you’ll discover some of the various enhancements that we’ve added. From personalised news alerts (down to the exact content and time of day that you want them delivered) to more comment and analysis of the stories hitting the headlines, we hope we’re giving you even more value and more of a reason to visit the site. As with everything we do, we’ve tried to incorporate the latest technology to provide you with the most user-friendly experience, so I hope you’ll agree that our technical team has done a sterling job.
But I’m sure we won’t be pleasing all of the people all of the time, so if there’s something you think we’ve missed, please drop me a line. And by the same token, if you like what we’ve done it would be great to know that we’re on the right track. As they say, any feedback is better than none at all.
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016