Blog: Top tips on China
Leonie Barrie | 16 June 2006
There has never been a better time to tap into China says Expo CEC Ltd, which is organising the ‘China Expo 2006’ business fair in London from 26-28 June 2006. It has teamed up with UK Trade & Investment to promote its ‘China Business Guide’ which suggests companies doing business in China should basically leave their preconceptions at home.
Other tips include keep hold of your business sense; do your homework; allow for some things may take longer to set up than you think (especially if they involve bureaucracy); take a long-term approach but be flexible; obtain good quality independent legal and professional advice; and seek help on preventing your products from being copied or counterfeited.
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack