Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
It seems Adidas has been caught napping after Skechers passed the German sporting giant to take its second place in the sports footwear market in the US....
Apparel imports into the US surged in March, as retailers ramped up their imports of spring/summer merchandise and cargo volumes at West Coast ports started to clear. The top three supplier countries ...
Interest in sourcing apparel from sub-Saharan Africa might be on the rise, yet the results of a new survey suggest few players currently have concrete plans to tap into its potential....
The Cotton Incorporated Blue Jeans Go Green denim recycling programme has joined forces with singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow to call on consumers to recycle their unwanted denim to help rebuild New Orle...
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- EU and Turkey to update customs union
- Burberry shares slide as FY outlook slashed
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short