Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
Now that both the final text of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and official trade statistics for 2015 have been released, we take another look at the likely impact of TPP's tariff phase-out sched...
Two terrorist attacks in Bangladesh over the past week have left the country's key garment industry in turmoil, with buyers rethinking travel plans and potential economic fallout for a sector reliant ...
Britain's historic vote in favour of leaving the European Union (EU) has left retailers and manufacturers mulling the consequences as the nation prepares for a long period of political and economic un...
A lack of speed in the apparel supply chain is being blamed for weaker merchandise margins, with significant structural changes needed to create a more consistent, faster and efficient sourcing model....
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020