Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
Do you have strong opinions, insight and expertise in a particular area of the textiles and apparel industry?...
As if political tensions and strikes for higher wages by garment workers have not already caused enough disruption in Cambodia, new research has suggested they will continue to weigh on the country's ...
We're heading off for an Easter break here in the UK, which means there will be no site updates or email newsletters on Friday (18 April) or Monday (21 April)....
Beleaguered US department store retailer JC Penney is at last getting something right as it continues to try to turn around its business: its commitment to saving energy and fighting climate change....
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Tesco FY results: What the analysts say
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Bangladesh clothing exports to Japan to hit $1bn
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects