Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
Experts on China's textile and apparel industry say that international brands must take increasing care to ensure their sourcing is environmentally and socially responsible, ahead of an anticipated ti...
It seems former Men's Wearhouse CEO George Zimmer may be about to show his trump card following his fall-out with the apparel retailer, through the launch of a new company....
As UK retail giant Tesco continues to fight its way through the fallout from its recent accounting crisis, it seems a board member has begun compiling a list of candidates to succeed chairman Sir Rich...
If evidence is needed as to the new direction likely to be pursued by US retail giant Gap Inc, look no further than the company's new leadership change. It was revealed last week that CEO Glenn Murphy...
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Cambodia garment workers campaign for higher wages
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Child labour products still entering US from China
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020