Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
Another fast fashion brand could be added to the already packed ?? with suggestions Ikea's next move might be into apparel....
Speculation emerged last week that a group of investors is planning to bid for Adidas Group's Reebok unit, and that a likely sale would enable the German sportswear giant to realign its strategy as a ...
Competition for pole position in the women's sportswear market is about to heat up after Nike this week revealed it has set its sights on growing its women's business by 40% over the next two years....
Experts on China's textile and apparel industry say that international brands must take increasing care to ensure their sourcing is environmentally and socially responsible, ahead of an anticipated ti...
- Wearable technology a key trend for 2015
- Retailers react to India forced labour allegations
- Moisture management fabrics enter a new era
- Mexico urges fast-fashion brands to source locally
- COMMENT: Innovation is the name of the game
- Hazardous chemicals found in children's products
- VF rolls out plan to eliminate harmful chemicals
- October "a scary month" for US apparel retailers
- UK Primark supplier goes into administration
- Raising the minimum wage may reduce employment