Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
Having contributed to just-style for five years, serving as news editor for the last two, it has been a pleasure to observe and report on the global textile and apparel industry....
The US footwear industry has voiced its disappointment that athletic brand New Balance has come out in opposition of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal. ...
Despite years of denial, British garment making showed signs of a revival in the second half of 2015. Is the long-anticipated UK onshoring boom finally coming into view?...
Risks ranging from cargo theft to natural disasters and terrorism incidents are among the biggest threats seen to global supply chains in 2016...
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards
- New loan deal to help upgrade Bangladesh factories