Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
Anyone heading to ISPO Munich next month for what is arguably the world’s largest multi-segment sports exhibition, should also try to take in the World Sports Forum event on 'Entering and Exploring ne...
German sporting goods giant Adidas Group has been named as the world's third most sustainable company this year, according to a ranking released by Toronto-based media company Corporate Knights to coi...
One of the most popular reports published on just-style each year is our annual briefing on apparel industry issues to watch in the year ahead. And for 2015 we have again asked leading executives for ...
With most holiday merchandise brought into the US early as retailers rushed to beat a possible shutdown of West Coast ports, it is perhaps not surprising that apparel imports fell in November....
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Philippines garment sector upbeat over EU GSP+
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead