Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
We’re offering a range of daily deals on just-style research this week, with each day offering an opportunity to purchase two different reports at reduced rates....
A lot was written about Amazon on just-style last week, following a prediction that the internet giant could take the top spot for US apparel retailing by 2017. The retailer also posted a surprise sec...
Apparel imports into the US continued on their upward trajectory in May, with China bouncing back from its second decline this year, Vietnam surging and Bangladesh up again. But while eight of the top...
Anger and frustration is brewing in Myanmar over plans announced last week to set the country’s first minimum wage at MMK3,600 (US$3.22) per day. ...
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Asian union development and the Western response
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Euratex raises rules of origin issues in TPP talks
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects