Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
Mike Flanagan, CEO at industry consultancy Clothesource, spent the first six months of 2016 campaigning to stay in the EU. Not once, he says, did he hear his opponents - or anyone in Britain's new, Br...
Apparel imports into the US took a tumble in June, even though more than half of the top-ten supplier countries booked growth....
Performance footwear and apparel brand Under Armour is evolving thanks to the imminent launch of a new sportswear line that will help broaden its appeal to a more mainstream audience, and the signing ...
Ethiopia's flagship industrial park in Hawassa city, south of the capital Addis Ababa, has finally opened, dedicated solely to the textile and apparel sector....
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras