Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
Hong Kong-listed fashion brand Esprit is introducing vegan hangtags, in a bid to increase transparency in textile labelling and better inform conscious consumers....
The Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety, and the Accord on Fire and Building Safety have both issued their first annual reports, providing an update on the work carried out on improving safety and w...
Indian apparel exporters are seeking a series of favourable policy decisions from the new Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led government, including export subsidies to offset import duties imposed by the...
The quest for deeper and deeper black dyes has long preoccupied the textile industry - but scientists in the UK now claim to have fashioned what may be the blackest material in the universe....
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015