Blog: UK: Tesco unveils F&F virtual mirror
Katie Smith | 27 November 2012
UK retail giant Tesco has launched virtual changing room mirrors in three of its stores.
Shoppers will be able to try on clothes without wearing them by using a virtual mirror.
CIO Mike McNamara demonstrated Tesco's latest digital innovations at a company conference, claiming they will "transform retail over the next few years".
…Nike, at least according to Forbes. Its annual ranking of the top 100 most valuable companies is not surprisingly dominated by technology brands – led by Apple in the number one slot. But plenty of c...
Innovation was the hot topic last week as a raft of apparel and textile companies revealed new fabrics, fibres and technologies designed to shake-up the industry. ...
Textured Jersey Lanka has again been recognised at the World Textile Awards sponsored by The Textile Institute, being named ‘Dyer & Finisher of the Year’ for the second year running....
Struggling teen apparel retailer Aeropostale has finally filed for bankruptcy protection, joining the ranks of American Apparel, Quiksilver, Pacific Sunwear and Sports Authority as the latest in a ser...
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production