Blog: Welcome Petah...
Leonie Barrie | 15 August 2011
After what feels like a lifetime flying solo here at just-style, but has really just been a matter of weeks, I'm finally pleased to welcome Petah Marian as our new news and insights editor.
Petah joins from just-style's sister title just-food, where she has worked as a senior reporter for the past year. And her track record is impeccable, with several years' experience writing for consumer and business titles in the retail, lifestyle and fashion spheres.
I know you'll join me in welcoming her to the team, and I know too, that Petah's equally keen to become part of the apparel industry. If you'd like to make contact, click here or mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing our look at what lies ahead for the apparel industry and its supply chain in 2017, the panel of industry experts consulted by just-style last week tackled likely shifts in the sourcing land...
This week our focus turns to first thoughts from a panel of industry experts consulted by just-style on the challenges and opportunities likely to face the apparel supply chain in 2017, with prospects...
Welcome back after the holiday break, and from the team here at just-style I’d like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous New Year....
Apparel sourcing is a complex process built on a mix of location, logistics, lead-time, price, compliance, risk and reliability. And it's in a constant state of flux as retailers, brands and manufactu...
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022