Blog: Welcome Petah...
Leonie Barrie | 15 August 2011
After what feels like a lifetime flying solo here at just-style, but has really just been a matter of weeks, I'm finally pleased to welcome Petah Marian as our new news and insights editor.
Petah joins from just-style's sister title just-food, where she has worked as a senior reporter for the past year. And her track record is impeccable, with several years' experience writing for consumer and business titles in the retail, lifestyle and fashion spheres.
I know you'll join me in welcoming her to the team, and I know too, that Petah's equally keen to become part of the apparel industry. If you'd like to make contact, click here or mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of just-style’s more eagle-eyed readers might have noticed a small change to the menu bar on the homepage: the addition of the word re:source. Yes it might be a small change – but it marks the co...
Over the past week just-style has continued to try to unravel the potential ramifications of Donald Trump’s election as the next president of the United States....
One event dominated the international airwaves last week, and on just-style too we took a closer look at the surprise election of Donald Trump as the 45th president of the United States....
As the Brexit roller-coaster continues to twist and turn, and the US presidential election campaign nears its unpredictable and possibly protectionist end, there's no doubt these events – and the perc...
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands