The just-style guest blog
portrait-nopic_0.jpgThe apparel and textile business guest blog on just-style
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: The just-style guest blog.
Tech advances make work a home from home 28 Sep 11
Launch shows for new software applications into the apparel industry are, I must admit, not a regular entry in my diary...
Goodbye from your news editor 27 Jun 11
Having contributed to just-style for nearly six years it remains a true pleasure to observe and report on the fashion industry...
Woolenstocks freezes willing guests 22 Jun 11
Woollen slippers and boots, alongside dressing gowns, earrings and Volkswagen Beatles, are not always considered the most macho of belongings...
Timberland offer illustrates M&A uptick 20 Jun 11
Last week saw more M&A activity in the apparel sector with news that VF Corporation is to acquire outdoor apparel giant Timberland for US$2bn...
A week of headlines on just-style 13 Jun 11
Designing responsible children's wear was the focus of widespread media attention in the UK early last week, with new guidelines rolled out to high street retailers...
UK value fashion chain New Look is running a television series to scout for a cutting edge stylist...
What next for Burberry? 27 May 11
The boss of Burberry hailed an "historic" fiscal year for the company this week, going on to say there was more to come...
PPR begins green account 16 May 11
just-style is heading into London today for meetings organised by French luxury goods firm PPR Group and sizing company Alvanon Group...
Famous at last 6 May 11
It is not every day you wake up in Istanbul to find yourself the subject of a local newspaper report, but that's exactly what happened this morning...
It has been a busy day in Turkey's capital for the opening of the Istanbul Fashion Apparel Conference...
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar