The just-style guest blog
portrait-nopic_0.jpgThe apparel and textile business guest blog on just-style
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: The just-style guest blog.
Tech advances make work a home from home 28 Sep 11
Launch shows for new software applications into the apparel industry are, I must admit, not a regular entry in my diary...
Goodbye from your news editor 27 Jun 11
Having contributed to just-style for nearly six years it remains a true pleasure to observe and report on the fashion industry...
Woolenstocks freezes willing guests 22 Jun 11
Woollen slippers and boots, alongside dressing gowns, earrings and Volkswagen Beatles, are not always considered the most macho of belongings...
Timberland offer illustrates M&A uptick 20 Jun 11
Last week saw more M&A activity in the apparel sector with news that VF Corporation is to acquire outdoor apparel giant Timberland for US$2bn...
A week of headlines on just-style 13 Jun 11
Designing responsible children's wear was the focus of widespread media attention in the UK early last week, with new guidelines rolled out to high street retailers...
UK value fashion chain New Look is running a television series to scout for a cutting edge stylist...
What next for Burberry? 27 May 11
The boss of Burberry hailed an "historic" fiscal year for the company this week, going on to say there was more to come...
PPR begins green account 16 May 11
just-style is heading into London today for meetings organised by French luxury goods firm PPR Group and sizing company Alvanon Group...
Famous at last 6 May 11
It is not every day you wake up in Istanbul to find yourself the subject of a local newspaper report, but that's exactly what happened this morning...
It has been a busy day in Turkey's capital for the opening of the Istanbul Fashion Apparel Conference...
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020