Free analysis webinars for the apparel & textiles industry
just-style's free-to-attend webinars provide analysis of topical issues and sectors. Some can also be accessed on-demand afterwards. We work in alliance with industry specialists and partners to deliver compelling apparel and textile webinars on the issues of the day.
Webinars that you may have missed
June 3, 2014 at 8.30am BST/ 2pm IST 4.30pm BST/11.30am EST
If you change nothing, nothing changes. Lectra’s Global Fashion Marketing Director, Anastasia Charbin, will explore the major shifts in the fashion and apparel industries during recent years, and look to a future focused on long term value, a future where a modern way of working must be adopted.
September 25, 2013 at 16:30 (BST) 11:30 (EST) 17:30 (CET)
What advantages does an integrated business solution offer the Fashion and Apparel Retail industry? Discover the answers with this latest webinar.
June 20, 2013 at 4.30PM BST
Generate demand; deliver “Fast-Fashion” with EdgeAX Product Lifestyle Management.
June 6, 2013 at 3.30 (BST)
Discover how well-controlled product development can help you ensure better fit quality and consistency.
May 9, 2013 at 3PM (BST)
Review the results of the 2013 annual Confidence Survey under the guidance of just-style's managing editor Leonie Barrie.
October 25, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
This new webinar from just-style will highlight the key drivers, benefits and challenges of moving apparel manufacturing closer to markets in the US and western Europe. We will also review whether there are realistic steps buyers and manufacturers can take to reap the benefits of near-shoring.
February 1, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 12am HKT / 5pm EUR
Is there an alternative to China as the dominant location for apparel sourcing? China's growth in recent years has led to concerns the sourcing giant is losing its competitive edge. Is this really the case? If so, why? And where, if at all, are the alternatives?
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam