Free analysis webinars for the apparel & textiles industry
just-style's free-to-attend webinars provide analysis of topical issues and sectors. Some can also be accessed on-demand afterwards. We work in alliance with industry specialists and partners to deliver compelling apparel and textile webinars on the issues of the day.
Webinars that you may have missed
June 3, 2014 at 8.30am BST/ 2pm IST 4.30pm BST/11.30am EST
If you change nothing, nothing changes. Lectra’s Global Fashion Marketing Director, Anastasia Charbin, will explore the major shifts in the fashion and apparel industries during recent years, and look to a future focused on long term value, a future where a modern way of working must be adopted.
September 25, 2013 at 16:30 (BST) 11:30 (EST) 17:30 (CET)
What advantages does an integrated business solution offer the Fashion and Apparel Retail industry? Discover the answers with this latest webinar.
June 20, 2013 at 4.30PM BST
Generate demand; deliver “Fast-Fashion” with EdgeAX Product Lifestyle Management.
June 6, 2013 at 3.30 (BST)
Discover how well-controlled product development can help you ensure better fit quality and consistency.
May 9, 2013 at 3PM (BST)
Review the results of the 2013 annual Confidence Survey under the guidance of just-style's managing editor Leonie Barrie.
October 25, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
This new webinar from just-style will highlight the key drivers, benefits and challenges of moving apparel manufacturing closer to markets in the US and western Europe. We will also review whether there are realistic steps buyers and manufacturers can take to reap the benefits of near-shoring.
February 1, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 12am HKT / 5pm EUR
Is there an alternative to China as the dominant location for apparel sourcing? China's growth in recent years has led to concerns the sourcing giant is losing its competitive edge. Is this really the case? If so, why? And where, if at all, are the alternatives?
- Vietnam – Are we too late to the party?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Social responsibility key to winning millennials
- H&M commits to DBL Group's new Ethiopia factory
- Cambodia apparel sector sees falling productivity
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals