Free analysis webinars for the apparel & textiles industry
just-style's free-to-attend webinars provide analysis of topical issues and sectors. Some can also be accessed on-demand afterwards. We work in alliance with industry specialists and partners to deliver compelling apparel and textile webinars on the issues of the day.
Webinars that you may have missed
June 3, 2014 at 8.30am BST/ 2pm IST 4.30pm BST/11.30am EST
If you change nothing, nothing changes. Lectra’s Global Fashion Marketing Director, Anastasia Charbin, will explore the major shifts in the fashion and apparel industries during recent years, and look to a future focused on long term value, a future where a modern way of working must be adopted.
September 25, 2013 at 16:30 (BST) 11:30 (EST) 17:30 (CET)
What advantages does an integrated business solution offer the Fashion and Apparel Retail industry? Discover the answers with this latest webinar.
June 20, 2013 at 4.30PM BST
Generate demand; deliver “Fast-Fashion” with EdgeAX Product Lifestyle Management.
June 6, 2013 at 3.30 (BST)
Discover how well-controlled product development can help you ensure better fit quality and consistency.
May 9, 2013 at 3PM (BST)
Review the results of the 2013 annual Confidence Survey under the guidance of just-style's managing editor Leonie Barrie.
October 25, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 5pm EUR /12am HKT
This new webinar from just-style will highlight the key drivers, benefits and challenges of moving apparel manufacturing closer to markets in the US and western Europe. We will also review whether there are realistic steps buyers and manufacturers can take to reap the benefits of near-shoring.
February 1, 2012 at 4pm UK / 11am US / 12am HKT / 5pm EUR
Is there an alternative to China as the dominant location for apparel sourcing? China's growth in recent years has led to concerns the sourcing giant is losing its competitive edge. Is this really the case? If so, why? And where, if at all, are the alternatives?
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- UK fashion sector prospects depend on partnerships
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase