Featured reports from just-style’s research store this week include the prospects for India’s texile and clothing industry, a look at footwear in Malaysia and SWOT analyses on Billabong and Gap Inc.
- Prospects for the textile and clothing industry in IndiaThis report looks at the development of the textile and clothing industry in India, its size and structure, as well as textile and clothing production and consumption. In particular, the report features: a geographical, political and economic profile; a detailed look at the country’s imports and exports; a review of government policies, investment incentives and foreign and outward investments; an analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- Trends in EU textile and clothing imports, 2012 editionAt a time when companies are battling against global economic uncertainty, this report provides indispensable insight for any textile and clothing company supplying goods to international markets in general, as well as to the EU region, and for strategists looking to undertake competitor analysis. In this report, Textiles Intelligence reveals trends in EU imports and import prices for textiles and clothing as a whole and for 15 major product categories.
Trade and sourcing
- Apparel sourcing in Asia – forecasts to 2016This first edition report from just-style provides a complete overview of the macro issues and trends driving the apparel producing region of Asia. Conclusions discuss global trends in apparel sourcing, inventory pressures, the changing trends of the Asia sourcing market, increasing domestic demand, changing clothing & materials trends and potential rivals to the Asian countries.
- Trade and trade policy: the US clothing import market, 1st quarter 2012This report provides vital data and analysis of trends in the US clothing import market. The report also focuses in greater detail on clothing imports into the USA from ten key supplying countries, namely Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, El Salvador, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Pakistan and Vietnam. In 2011 US clothing imports rose strongly in value and reached a record high. This report looks at the trend.
- Footwear Retailing in the UK | Verdict market reportThis report looks at a number of issues facing footwear retailers in the UK, such as the impact value players will have on children’s footwear, the challenges footwear specialists face from clothing retailers and sportswear players, how they can protect their place in the market and which retailers will gain the most market share in 2012.
- Footwear in MalaysiaGet a detailed picture of the footwear market in Malaysia from this report. Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change. Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands. Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Billabong International Limited (BBG) – Financial and strategic SWOT analysis reviewThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Billabong International Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.
- The Gap, Inc. (GPS) – Company profile and SWOT analysisThis profile examines and identifies key information and issues about The Gap, Inc. for business intelligence requirements. It studies and presents the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. It also provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.