US: Steve Madden inks licensing deal with L’Koral
US fashion company Steve Madden has entered into a licensing agreement with L'Koral Industries to design and market a women's fashion apparel line for the Steve Madden brand.
The collection is scheduled to debut in better department stores and specialty retailers in Spring 2010, a statement said.
Steve Madden, founder, said: "I'm very excited about creating trend-right ready-to-wear for the Steve Madden customer.
"Jane Siskin [CEO of L'Koral] really understands my design aesthetic and the Steve Madden brand identity, making L'Koral the ideal partner for us."
Steve Madden has reported a record year for sales and earnings despite the challenging economic environment and added that it had achieved operating margin figures ahead of its target date....
New York-based shoe brand UES (Upper Echelon Shoes) and footwear powerhouse Steve Madden are teaming up on a joint collection for autumn 2010....
New assortment management software to help specialty retailers pick and choose the right merchandise for each store or season, has been launched by Maple Lake Ltd....
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Natural plant dyed eco-friendly cellulosic yarns