US: Steve Madden inks licensing deal with L’Koral
US fashion company Steve Madden has entered into a licensing agreement with L'Koral Industries to design and market a women's fashion apparel line for the Steve Madden brand.
The collection is scheduled to debut in better department stores and specialty retailers in Spring 2010, a statement said.
Steve Madden, founder, said: "I'm very excited about creating trend-right ready-to-wear for the Steve Madden customer.
"Jane Siskin [CEO of L'Koral] really understands my design aesthetic and the Steve Madden brand identity, making L'Koral the ideal partner for us."
Steve Madden has reported a record year for sales and earnings despite the challenging economic environment and added that it had achieved operating margin figures ahead of its target date....
New York-based shoe brand UES (Upper Echelon Shoes) and footwear powerhouse Steve Madden are teaming up on a joint collection for autumn 2010....
New assortment management software to help specialty retailers pick and choose the right merchandise for each store or season, has been launched by Maple Lake Ltd....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015