US: Steve Madden inks licensing deal with L’Koral
US fashion company Steve Madden has entered into a licensing agreement with L'Koral Industries to design and market a women's fashion apparel line for the Steve Madden brand.
The collection is scheduled to debut in better department stores and specialty retailers in Spring 2010, a statement said.
Steve Madden, founder, said: "I'm very excited about creating trend-right ready-to-wear for the Steve Madden customer.
"Jane Siskin [CEO of L'Koral] really understands my design aesthetic and the Steve Madden brand identity, making L'Koral the ideal partner for us."
Steve Madden has reported a record year for sales and earnings despite the challenging economic environment and added that it had achieved operating margin figures ahead of its target date....
New York-based shoe brand UES (Upper Echelon Shoes) and footwear powerhouse Steve Madden are teaming up on a joint collection for autumn 2010....
New assortment management software to help specialty retailers pick and choose the right merchandise for each store or season, has been launched by Maple Lake Ltd....
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Why China makers are moving out or moving online
- Multiple country choices require complex decisions
- Apparel manufacturing hubs vying for business
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Aeropostale to close 154 stores amid bankruptucy
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco