US: Steve Madden inks licensing deal with L’Koral
US fashion company Steve Madden has entered into a licensing agreement with L'Koral Industries to design and market a women's fashion apparel line for the Steve Madden brand.
The collection is scheduled to debut in better department stores and specialty retailers in Spring 2010, a statement said.
Steve Madden, founder, said: "I'm very excited about creating trend-right ready-to-wear for the Steve Madden customer.
"Jane Siskin [CEO of L'Koral] really understands my design aesthetic and the Steve Madden brand identity, making L'Koral the ideal partner for us."
Steve Madden has reported a record year for sales and earnings despite the challenging economic environment and added that it had achieved operating margin figures ahead of its target date....
New York-based shoe brand UES (Upper Echelon Shoes) and footwear powerhouse Steve Madden are teaming up on a joint collection for autumn 2010....
New assortment management software to help specialty retailers pick and choose the right merchandise for each store or season, has been launched by Maple Lake Ltd....
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- China and India to exploit trade relationship