US: Steve Madden inks licensing deal with L’Koral
US fashion company Steve Madden has entered into a licensing agreement with L'Koral Industries to design and market a women's fashion apparel line for the Steve Madden brand.
The collection is scheduled to debut in better department stores and specialty retailers in Spring 2010, a statement said.
Steve Madden, founder, said: "I'm very excited about creating trend-right ready-to-wear for the Steve Madden customer.
"Jane Siskin [CEO of L'Koral] really understands my design aesthetic and the Steve Madden brand identity, making L'Koral the ideal partner for us."
Steve Madden has reported a record year for sales and earnings despite the challenging economic environment and added that it had achieved operating margin figures ahead of its target date....
New York-based shoe brand UES (Upper Echelon Shoes) and footwear powerhouse Steve Madden are teaming up on a joint collection for autumn 2010....
New assortment management software to help specialty retailers pick and choose the right merchandise for each store or season, has been launched by Maple Lake Ltd....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- C&A warns of supply crisis in organic cotton
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects