US: Stuart Weitzman steps-up its technology infrastructure
Footwear and accessories retailer Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC is to implement Jesta's Vision Suite as part of its strategic growth plans.
Stuart Weitzman recently partnered with a private-equity firm to prepare for product expansions, bigger infrastructure, and retail expansion. The company will install the Jesta IS Vision Sourcing & Demand Management, Vision Analytics, and Vision SCM solutions to support its new infrastructure.
Vision Sourcing & Demand Management will manage procurement, facilitate order processing, and manage retail demand for Stuart Weitzman owned stores and better department stores spanning 50 countries.
Its Purchase Order Lifecycle Management functionality will help the retailer to track its processes including order management, production steps, employee or partner tasks and other processes.
The real-time view of the business across the enterprise is supported by Jesta's fully-integrated business intelligence solution, Vision Analytics which will enable management to graphically produce snapshots of the business key performance indicators.
Footwear company Fashion House has appointed James M Burt national sales manager of its Oscar by Oscar de la Renta line, an upscale collection it plans to launch at retail this summer....
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- US Q2 in brief - Express, The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis