US: Stuart Weitzman steps-up its technology infrastructure
Footwear and accessories retailer Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC is to implement Jesta's Vision Suite as part of its strategic growth plans.
Stuart Weitzman recently partnered with a private-equity firm to prepare for product expansions, bigger infrastructure, and retail expansion. The company will install the Jesta IS Vision Sourcing & Demand Management, Vision Analytics, and Vision SCM solutions to support its new infrastructure.
Vision Sourcing & Demand Management will manage procurement, facilitate order processing, and manage retail demand for Stuart Weitzman owned stores and better department stores spanning 50 countries.
Its Purchase Order Lifecycle Management functionality will help the retailer to track its processes including order management, production steps, employee or partner tasks and other processes.
The real-time view of the business across the enterprise is supported by Jesta's fully-integrated business intelligence solution, Vision Analytics which will enable management to graphically produce snapshots of the business key performance indicators.
Footwear company Fashion House has appointed James M Burt national sales manager of its Oscar by Oscar de la Renta line, an upscale collection it plans to launch at retail this summer....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019