US: Stuart Weitzman steps-up its technology infrastructure
Footwear and accessories retailer Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC is to implement Jesta's Vision Suite as part of its strategic growth plans.
Stuart Weitzman recently partnered with a private-equity firm to prepare for product expansions, bigger infrastructure, and retail expansion. The company will install the Jesta IS Vision Sourcing & Demand Management, Vision Analytics, and Vision SCM solutions to support its new infrastructure.
Vision Sourcing & Demand Management will manage procurement, facilitate order processing, and manage retail demand for Stuart Weitzman owned stores and better department stores spanning 50 countries.
Its Purchase Order Lifecycle Management functionality will help the retailer to track its processes including order management, production steps, employee or partner tasks and other processes.
The real-time view of the business across the enterprise is supported by Jesta's fully-integrated business intelligence solution, Vision Analytics which will enable management to graphically produce snapshots of the business key performance indicators.
Footwear company Fashion House has appointed James M Burt national sales manager of its Oscar by Oscar de la Renta line, an upscale collection it plans to launch at retail this summer....
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy