US: Stuart Weitzman steps-up its technology infrastructure
Footwear and accessories retailer Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC is to implement Jesta's Vision Suite as part of its strategic growth plans.
Stuart Weitzman recently partnered with a private-equity firm to prepare for product expansions, bigger infrastructure, and retail expansion. The company will install the Jesta IS Vision Sourcing & Demand Management, Vision Analytics, and Vision SCM solutions to support its new infrastructure.
Vision Sourcing & Demand Management will manage procurement, facilitate order processing, and manage retail demand for Stuart Weitzman owned stores and better department stores spanning 50 countries.
Its Purchase Order Lifecycle Management functionality will help the retailer to track its processes including order management, production steps, employee or partner tasks and other processes.
The real-time view of the business across the enterprise is supported by Jesta's fully-integrated business intelligence solution, Vision Analytics which will enable management to graphically produce snapshots of the business key performance indicators.
Footwear company Fashion House has appointed James M Burt national sales manager of its Oscar by Oscar de la Renta line, an upscale collection it plans to launch at retail this summer....
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide