US: Lord and Taylor launches Joseph Abboud line
Department store operator Lord and Taylor is to launch a new men's wear collection called Black Brown 1826, created by fashion designer Joseph Abboud.
The line, available in 44 doors and online, will be advertised in September and featured in Lord and Taylor's fashion catalogues for men.
Jane Elfers, president and CEO of Lord and Taylor, said: "Black and brown are representative of great men's colours: street smart and country wise. And 1826 is the date in which Lord and Taylor was founded."
The line consists of its labelled collection and sportswear, as well as dress furnishings and tailored clothing. Items include sweaters, sportshirts, knitwear, pants, outerwear, jeans, dress shirts, neckwear, belts, pajamas, hosiery, suits, sportcoats, blazers, trousers and topcoats.
In addition, Lord and Taylor's top nine doors will also offer Black Brown 1826's LUX range, which the company said is constructed of luxurious yarns.
Lord and Taylor will display the Black Brown 1826 collection in its Fifth Avenue Windows from 29 August to 22 September.
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- New Tencel fibre based on cotton waste fabrics
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape