Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Egyptian garment exporters say the country's textile and apparel industry has not been impacted by ongoing anti-government protests, as unre...
The group representing Turkish clothing manufacturers has reiterated to just-style that there has been no disruption to its delivery of orde...
While Egypt's garment sector appears to have weathered the political upheaval that swept through the country earlier this year, the key text...
Bagir Group has issued its second profit warning since the suit maker floated on London's Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in April.
Government officials from the US and Jordan have met to assess progress on worker rights in the latter’s fast-growing garment industry.
DyStar is to launch a patented black dye for wool fabrics that provides a completely metal-free dyeing process.
Apparel maker Delta Galil Industries has lifted its earnings and sales guidance for the full year, after booking a 40% increase in first-quarter net profit.
German casual clothing brand Brax is being urged to help stem alleged violations of labour rights in one of its key supplier factories in Turkey.
UK retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S) will this week open its world-first lingerie and beauty store in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Is China's dream becoming a nightmare scenario?
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- European MEPs call for more TTIP transparency
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies