Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Egyptian garment exporters say the country's textile and apparel industry has not been impacted by ongoing anti-government protests, as unre...
The group representing Turkish clothing manufacturers has reiterated to just-style that there has been no disruption to its delivery of orde...
While Egypt's garment sector appears to have weathered the political upheaval that swept through the country earlier this year, the key text...
A new synthetic leather fabric that uses biobased materials as its building blocks and combines performance with sustainability has been launched by Turkish leather, suede and textiles producer Flokser Group.
Hugo Boss chief brand officer, Christoph Auhagen, is to deliver the key note presentation at the International Apparel Federation's (IAF) 31st World Fashion Convention later this year.
The president of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bahrain has told just-style he is working closely with the US Congress to secure a Tariff Preference Level (TPL) extension for the Gulf island kingdom this year.
The European Union (EU) and Turkey are to modernise their 20-year-old customs union and look at ways to enhance bilateral trade ties between the two regions.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has said it is investing in new products, as well as additional manufacturing and retail space, after seeing its first-quarter profit fall.
Union leaders from the MENA region joined forces recently to organise an agenda on improving cooperation in the garment sector, and organising more members, particularly in supplier factories producing for international firms.
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years