Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Egyptian garment exporters say the country's textile and apparel industry has not been impacted by ongoing anti-government protests, as unre...
The group representing Turkish clothing manufacturers has reiterated to just-style that there has been no disruption to its delivery of orde...
While Egypt's garment sector appears to have weathered the political upheaval that swept through the country earlier this year, the key text...
Former Maidenform CEO Maurice Reznik is to join lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries as CEO of women's intimate apparel for the US and UK, and president of its US segment.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries says it is on track to exceed $1bn in full-year sales for the first time, after booking strong third-quarter results.
Turkey’s Ministry of the Economy has launched an anti-dumping investigation against imports of US cotton, the National Cotton Council has said.
Elbit Fashion Ltd, the Israeli franchisee for the Mango brand, has commenced talks for the sale of the retail chain's stores in Israel.
Six people are reported to have been killed at the weekend when a textile dyeing facility collapsed near the Egyptian capital Cairo.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil has expanded its international deployment of Infor M3 enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in a six-figure deal.
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- US footwear trade and sourcing snapshot
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- US trade snapshot shows apparel and footwear shift
- Bangladesh Alliance unveils fire safety initiative