Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Turkish security sources are advising textile and clothing manufacturers in Turkey that the country remains a safe and secure country in whi...
With advantages that include the best cotton in the world, thousands of textile and garment factories, low labour costs and duty-free access...
International brands and clothing manufacturers met in Cairo this week to discuss how to boost Egypt's overall potential as a production sou...
With diplomatic tensions mounting between Turkey and Russia over the downing of the Russian Su-24 jet fighter plane on 24 November, there ar...
New relaxed rules of origin – technical criteria determining if a product qualifies for preferential trade arrangements – will make it easier for manufacturers in Jordan to export clothes if they employ Syrian refugees, a European Commission spokesperson has confirmed to just-style.
Israel-based lingerie, underwear and activewear manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has offered an optimistic outlook and reaffirmed its growth plans despite reporting lower earnings and sales in its second-quarter.
Guidance has been issued to support brands and producers in better understanding, responding, identifying and preventing the abuse and exploitation of Syrian refugees in their supply chains in Turkey.
A human rights organisation has condemned what it describes as "undignified" conditions faced by workers in Jordan’s Qualified Industrial Zones (QIZ), as well as violations at some textile factories outside these zones.
Israel-based lingerie, underwear and activewear manufacturer Delta Galil Industries is to acquire VF Corp's Contemporary Brands businesses in a deal worth $120m.
South Korean spandex-manufacturer TK Chemical Corp, an affiliate of the SM Group conglomerate, has confirmed to just-style that it will build a 10,000-tonne-a-year spandex plant with an initial investment of KRW80bn (US$69m) in Iran.
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- EU relaxes origin rules on Jordan clothing exports
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras