Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Egyptian garment exporters say the country's textile and apparel industry has not been impacted by ongoing anti-government protests, as unre...
The group representing Turkish clothing manufacturers has reiterated to just-style that there has been no disruption to its delivery of orde...
While Egypt's garment sector appears to have weathered the political upheaval that swept through the country earlier this year, the key text...
Turkey’s largest independent fashion brand, LC Waikiki, is expanding its investment in technical fit mannequins after identifying consistent size and fit as a key strategy for apparel sales growth.
The International Apparel Federation (IAF) has announced first details of this year's World Fashion Convention, which will highlight the developments that are rejuvenating and strengthening the fashion industry.
Hugo Boss has denied claims made by union activists over its treatment of workers at a factory in Turkey, labelling them inaccurate and factually incorrect.
German fashion house Hugo Boss has come under attack from union activists over its treatment of factory workers in Turkey.
Fashion retailers Splash and Iconic have launched their first ‘fit’ accredited ranges following what is thought to be the first ever garment sizing, fit and development project carried out in the Middle East.
Trade fair group Messe Frankfurt Istanbul has appointed a new management team to oversee the growth of its events in Turkey.
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Adidas worker hotline bridges communication gap
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- Dick's Sporting Goods updates on strategy