Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Turkish clothing exporters are facing tough times, with the falling euro taking a big bite out of Turkish ready-to-wear clothing export reve...
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Egyptian garment exporters say the country's textile and apparel industry has not been impacted by ongoing anti-government protests, as unre...
The group representing Turkish clothing manufacturers has reiterated to just-style that there has been no disruption to its delivery of orde...
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has completed its acquisition of the PJ Salvage brand, expanding its branded business and international presence.
Egypt's trade ministry and clothing manufacturers have successfully pushed for a lifting of a temporary ban on all cotton imports by the country’s ministry of agriculture and land reclamation.
The speaker line-up at this year’s International Apparel Federation (IAF) Convention is starting to take shape, with executives from Hugo Boss, Ahlers and McKinsey all set to take part.
Optitex has introduced a new version of its O/Dev 3D Product Creation Suite featuring improvements in 3D simulation and more life-like digital samples.
IndustriAll Global Union is calling on luxury goods brand Mulberry to intervene in what it says is an escalating labour dispute at one of its Turkish suppliers.
A new synthetic leather fabric that uses biobased materials as its building blocks and combines performance with sustainability has been launched by Turkish leather, suede and textiles producer Flokser Group.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- PVH “well-positioned” in China despite headwinds
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020