Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Turkish security sources are advising textile and clothing manufacturers in Turkey that the country remains a safe and secure country in whi...
With advantages that include the best cotton in the world, thousands of textile and garment factories, low labour costs and duty-free access...
International brands and clothing manufacturers met in Cairo this week to discuss how to boost Egypt's overall potential as a production sou...
With diplomatic tensions mounting between Turkey and Russia over the downing of the Russian Su-24 jet fighter plane on 24 November, there ar...
Another trade show highlighting the potential benefits of Africa as a sourcing destination for apparel and textiles is taking place in November.
South Korean fibre manufacturer Hyosung is to invest US$27m in its spandex production facilities in Istanbul, Turkey, in a move that will see the company increase its capacity by around 5,000 tons.
Israel-based nylon yarn specialist Nilit is launching new Air Textured Soft (ATS) nylon yarns for legwear, intimates, activewear, and ready-to-wear apparel.
Garments made in Jordan have been removed from a list of goods produced using child or forced labour compiled by the US Department of Labor (DOL), after the likelihood of violations was deemed to be "significantly reduced".
Bahrain has become the latest country to ratify the World Trade Organization's (WTO) Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) in a further sign of support for the landmark global deal.
Nano Dimension Technologies, a specialist in 3D printed electronics, has successfully tested 3D printing of conductors on a fabric to create "smart" functional materials.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020