Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Turkish clothing exporters are facing tough times, with the falling euro taking a big bite out of Turkish ready-to-wear clothing export reve...
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Egyptian garment exporters say the country's textile and apparel industry has not been impacted by ongoing anti-government protests, as unre...
The group representing Turkish clothing manufacturers has reiterated to just-style that there has been no disruption to its delivery of orde...
Luxury goods brand Mulberry has been accused of potentially undermining trade union organising throughout Turkey, and is being urged to intervene in an escalating labour dispute at one of its Turkish suppliers.
Executives from H&M, Inditex and Topman are set to join the speaker line-up at this year's IAF International Apparel Federation (IAF) Convention, which will address the current - and future - state of the fashion industry.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has completed its acquisition of the PJ Salvage brand, expanding its branded business and international presence.
Egypt's trade ministry and clothing manufacturers have successfully pushed for a lifting of a temporary ban on all cotton imports by the country’s ministry of agriculture and land reclamation.
The speaker line-up at this year’s International Apparel Federation (IAF) Convention is starting to take shape, with executives from Hugo Boss, Ahlers and McKinsey all set to take part.
Optitex has introduced a new version of its O/Dev 3D Product Creation Suite featuring improvements in 3D simulation and more life-like digital samples.
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Athletic players well positioned amid disruption
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields