Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
With advantages that include the best cotton in the world, thousands of textile and garment factories, low labour costs and duty-free access...
International brands and clothing manufacturers met in Cairo this week to discuss how to boost Egypt's overall potential as a production sou...
With diplomatic tensions mounting between Turkey and Russia over the downing of the Russian Su-24 jet fighter plane on 24 November, there ar...
Jordan's US$1.34bn garment sector continues to expand despite the turmoil in much of the Middle East, with growth forecast at 10% in 2015. Y...
South Korean spandex-manufacturer TK Chemical Corp, an affiliate of the SM Group conglomerate, has confirmed to just-style that it will build a 10,000-tonne-a-year spandex plant with an initial investment of KRW80bn (US$69m) in Iran.
A global union has used the first annual general meeting with Hugo Boss's new chief executive officer Mark Langer to criticise the luxury fashion brand's production conditions in Turkey.
In a bid to grow its ready-made garment exports, India is looking to tap Iran's market for simple apparel products following the removal of economic sanctions against the country last year.
Arafa Holding, Egypt's biggest textile and garment producer and exporter, managed to maintain its full-year profits despite the negative impact of depreciation of the group’s key revenues against the US dollar.
Israel-based lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil has reaffirmed its full-year guidance as it revealed first-quarter results in line with expectations thanks to investments made in 2015 to improve the business.
Abercrombie & Fitch is to expand its presence in the Middle East and open stores in two new markets through an extension of its relationship with Majid Al Futtaim Fashion.
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- UK must act with urgency to cut Brexit uncertainty
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts