Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Egyptian garment exporters say the country's textile and apparel industry has not been impacted by ongoing anti-government protests, as unre...
The group representing Turkish clothing manufacturers has reiterated to just-style that there has been no disruption to its delivery of orde...
While Egypt's garment sector appears to have weathered the political upheaval that swept through the country earlier this year, the key text...
Apparel maker Delta Galil Industries has recorded a "solid" second-quarter thanks to strategies implemented to diversify its portfolio, innovation and a strengthening of its financial resources.
Bagir Group has issued its second profit warning since the suit maker floated on London's Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in April.
Government officials from the US and Jordan have met to assess progress on worker rights in the latter’s fast-growing garment industry.
DyStar is to launch a patented black dye for wool fabrics that provides a completely metal-free dyeing process.
Apparel maker Delta Galil Industries has lifted its earnings and sales guidance for the full year, after booking a 40% increase in first-quarter net profit.
German casual clothing brand Brax is being urged to help stem alleged violations of labour rights in one of its key supplier factories in Turkey.
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- AAFA urges Senate to modify Bangladesh provisions
- Open markets key for US apparel workers
- German textile sector sceptical on labelling plans
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges