Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
With advantages that include the best cotton in the world, thousands of textile and garment factories, low labour costs and duty-free access...
International brands and clothing manufacturers met in Cairo this week to discuss how to boost Egypt's overall potential as a production sou...
With diplomatic tensions mounting between Turkey and Russia over the downing of the Russian Su-24 jet fighter plane on 24 November, there ar...
Jordan's US$1.34bn garment sector continues to expand despite the turmoil in much of the Middle East, with growth forecast at 10% in 2015. Y...
Israel-based lingerie, underwear and activewear manufacturer Delta Galil Industries is to acquire VF Corp's Contemporary Brands businesses in a deal worth $120m.
South Korean spandex-manufacturer TK Chemical Corp, an affiliate of the SM Group conglomerate, has confirmed to just-style that it will build a 10,000-tonne-a-year spandex plant with an initial investment of KRW80bn (US$69m) in Iran.
A global union has used the first annual general meeting with Hugo Boss's new chief executive officer Mark Langer to criticise the luxury fashion brand's production conditions in Turkey.
In a bid to grow its ready-made garment exports, India is looking to tap Iran's market for simple apparel products following the removal of economic sanctions against the country last year.
Arafa Holding, Egypt's biggest textile and garment producer and exporter, managed to maintain its full-year profits despite the negative impact of depreciation of the group’s key revenues against the US dollar.
Israel-based lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil has reaffirmed its full-year guidance as it revealed first-quarter results in line with expectations thanks to investments made in 2015 to improve the business.
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- US Q2 in brief - Carter's, Wolverine Worldwide
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020