Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Brands and retailers in the UK and other parts of Europe are "coming back" to Turkey as a source of textiles and clothing as they seek to di...
Egyptian garment exporters say the country's textile and apparel industry has not been impacted by ongoing anti-government protests, as unre...
The group representing Turkish clothing manufacturers has reiterated to just-style that there has been no disruption to its delivery of orde...
While Egypt's garment sector appears to have weathered the political upheaval that swept through the country earlier this year, the key text...
The European Union (EU) and Turkey are to modernise their 20-year-old customs union and look at ways to enhance bilateral trade ties between the two regions.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has said it is investing in new products, as well as additional manufacturing and retail space, after seeing its first-quarter profit fall.
Union leaders from the MENA region joined forces recently to organise an agenda on improving cooperation in the garment sector, and organising more members, particularly in supplier factories producing for international firms.
Dyes and chemicals maker Huntsman Textile Effects has entered into a joint venture with Turkey's Pürsan Pigment for the manufacture, formulation and sale of chemicals and dyes in the country.
Turkey’s largest independent fashion brand, LC Waikiki, is expanding its investment in technical fit mannequins after identifying consistent size and fit as a key strategy for apparel sales growth.
The International Apparel Federation (IAF) has announced first details of this year's World Fashion Convention, which will highlight the developments that are rejuvenating and strengthening the fashion industry.
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Texprocess & Techtextil 2015: Material innovations
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Q1 apparel results in brief: DSW, Chico's
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- New black dye meets sustainability standards
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire