Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Jordan's US$1.34bn garment sector continues to expand despite the turmoil in much of the Middle East, with growth forecast at 10% in 2015. Y...
Apparel brands, retailers and suppliers are having to navigate an increasing number of supply chain challenges in order to operate in a more...
Modernisation of the European Union (EU) and Turkey's 20-year-old customs union should be made a priority, trade association Euratex has sai...
Turkish clothing exporters are facing tough times, with the falling euro taking a big bite out of Turkish ready-to-wear clothing export reve...
The third edition of Texworld Istanbul, which is set to take place next month, will also feature apparel products for the first time.
A nine-month dispute at a Turkish supplier of handbags and purses for the British luxury brand Mulberry has come to an end after the factory agreed to allow workers to organise a union.
German wool-based yarn supplier Südwolle Group, which is one of the world's largest spinners of pure wool and wool blend worsted yarns, has established a new subsidiary in Turkey as part of efforts to be more responsive to industry demands.
Luxury goods brand Mulberry has been accused of potentially undermining trade union organising throughout Turkey, and is being urged to intervene in an escalating labour dispute at one of its Turkish suppliers.
Executives from H&M, Inditex and Topman are set to join the speaker line-up at this year's IAF International Apparel Federation (IAF) Convention, which will address the current - and future - state of the fashion industry.
Lingerie, sleepwear and sock manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has completed its acquisition of the PJ Salvage brand, expanding its branded business and international presence.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015