Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
With diplomatic tensions mounting between Turkey and Russia over the downing of the Russian Su-24 jet fighter plane on 24 November, there ar...
Jordan's US$1.34bn garment sector continues to expand despite the turmoil in much of the Middle East, with growth forecast at 10% in 2015. Y...
Apparel brands, retailers and suppliers are having to navigate an increasing number of supply chain challenges in order to operate in a more...
Modernisation of the European Union (EU) and Turkey's 20-year-old customs union should be made a priority, trade association Euratex has sai...
Fashion retailers Next Plc and H&M have admitted to finding Syrian refugee children working in their supplier factories in Turkey, prompting calls for other brands to take a closer look at their supply chains to take action to ensure minors are not being exploited.
Leading Turkish retailer Boyner Group is streamlining the design and development of its multi-category fashion retail collections with a collaborative digital solution that is helping accelerate speed to market.
Egyptian clothing companies that were restricted from using air cargo for exports to North America are getting around the ban.
Turkey-based denim manufacturer Isko has extended its portfolio of fabrics and finishes with a new seasonal range.
The third edition of Texworld Istanbul, which is set to take place next month, will also feature apparel products for the first time.
A nine-month dispute at a Turkish supplier of handbags and purses for the British luxury brand Mulberry has come to an end after the factory agreed to allow workers to organise a union.
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- Ultimate frontier Myanmar uplifts Bogart Lingerie
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Are apparel prices really rising?
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Direct sourcing helps M&S narrow the gap with Next
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Practical Price Negotiation
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020