Latest apparel and textile news & analysis in Middle East
Turkish security sources are advising textile and clothing manufacturers in Turkey that the country remains a safe and secure country in whi...
With advantages that include the best cotton in the world, thousands of textile and garment factories, low labour costs and duty-free access...
International brands and clothing manufacturers met in Cairo this week to discuss how to boost Egypt's overall potential as a production sou...
With diplomatic tensions mounting between Turkey and Russia over the downing of the Russian Su-24 jet fighter plane on 24 November, there ar...
Bahrain has become the latest country to ratify the World Trade Organization's (WTO) Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) in a further sign of support for the landmark global deal.
Nano Dimension Technologies, a specialist in 3D printed electronics, has successfully tested 3D printing of conductors on a fabric to create "smart" functional materials.
Skechers USA has signed a joint venture deal for Israel with its current regional distributor, MGS Sport Trading Ltd, in a move designed to aggressively expand the brand in the country.
Jordanian clothing exporters are unhappy that the European Union (EU) has insisted their workforces comprise a minimum 15% of Syrian refugees (rising to 25% in three years’ time) to benefit from special access to EU markets through the generalised scheme of preferences (GSP).
Israel-based lingerie, underwear and activewear manufacturer Delta Galil Industries has completed its purchase of VF Corp's Contemporary Brands businesses in a deal worth US$120m.
New relaxed rules of origin – technical criteria determining if a product qualifies for preferential trade arrangements – will make it easier for manufacturers in Jordan to export clothes if they employ Syrian refugees, a European Commission spokesperson has confirmed to just-style.
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Fashion meets function with end-to-end solutions
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Vietnam garment exports slow as orders stall
- Nike digital direction pushes speed and innovation
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- PVH debuts Van Heusen self-fastening shirts