The line-up for the 26th IAF World Apparel Convention, which takes place in Hong Kong next month, includes nearly 30 industry experts from around the world who will host discussions on the event’s central theme of ‘How retailer brands, internet and green manufacturing are transforming fashion business.’
The convention will commence with a keynote address from Mr John Cheh, CEO of Esquel Group Limited, who will share insights on ‘China’s role in the fashion industry: from sustainable manufacturing to domestic market opportunities.’
Discussions will then be broken down into four categories: ‘Fashion in the digital age’; ‘Is fast fashion killing fashion?’; ‘Fashion and the digital supply chain’; and ‘Fashion and green manufacturing.’
Fashion in the digital age
- Mr Vassilis Masselos, President for International Apparel Federation
- Mr Bogo Vatovec, CEO for Bovacon
Is fast fashion killing fashion
- Mr Michael Tien, Chairman for G2000
- Mr Anthony Keung, President and CEO for Fenix Group
- Mr Robin Anson, Managing Director for Textiles Intelligence
- Mr Senol Sankaya, CEO for Yesim
- Mr Arvind Singhal, CEO for Technopak
- Mr B.S. Nagesh, Vice Chairman for Stopper’s Stop
- Dr Marc Schumacher, Director Retail, Franchise and International Marketing for Tom Tailor
Fashion and the digital Supply Chain
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
- Dr Michael Fralix, President for [TC]2
- Dr Kai-Chiu Ho, Research and Development Director for HKRITA
- Mr Mitch Free, Founder of MfG
- Mr Kurt Cavano, CEO for TradeCard Inc.
- Mr Aaron Glatman for Checkpoint
Fashion and green manufacturing
- Mr Steve Jesseph, President and CEO for WRAP
- Mr Thomas Nelson, Vice President Global Sourcing for VF Corp
- Mr Thomas Rasch, Director General for German Fashion
- Ms Carmel Giblin, General Manager for Sedex
- Mr Antonio Braz Costa, General Director for CITEVE (Technology Centre for Textile & Clothing Industrie)
- Mr Michel Guglielmi, Owner of Diffus
The 26th IAF World Apparel Convention takes place on 6-7 October at the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre, parallel to Interstoff Asia Essential Autumn.