German chemical company Rudolf Group has developed a new portfolio of fluorine-free, water repellent finishes for textiles and clothing.
The Bionic-Finish Eco line is an extension to the company’s non-halogenated, APEO-free, fluorine-free formulations suitable for different materials and designed for different applications and needs.
Still very much based on patented dendrimer technology, the new and strengthened Bionic-Finish Eco’s product portfolio:
- Provides non-fluorinated and highly durable water repellent textile finishes for high-performance, professional applications (e.g. when brushing resistance is required)
- Delivers highly efficient and durable performance with low application amounts thus not affecting fabric feel and appearance (e.g. when remarkable softness is important)
- Fulfills a range of challenging technical requirements (e.g. minimal impact on flame retardant properties of technical fibers)
- Is suitable for both sportswear and outdoor applications, as well as for casual apparel and fashion clothing
- Is Bluesign approved, ZDHC chemical gateway certified and compliant with most RSLs
The Bionic-Finish Eco’s new portfolio includes universal and versatile solutions targeting the most standard requirements, as well as customised solutions that meet more demanding and specific expectations such as improved resistance to dry-cleaning.