Permanent Branding Labels
For more than 30 years, we have focused on and refined the art of apparel labelling. Driven by innovation, creativity and customer insights, we turn every label into the perfect distillation of a brand and are constantly re-imagining the potential of labels.
Whether a retailer, brand owner or garment manufacturer, our range of permanent branding labels are designed to support your needs throughout the supply chain and ensure that whatever you need from your permanent labels, you can count on us to make it happen.
Woven labels are the ‘original’ label. Sewn-in to your garment, they’re your brand’s permanent signature and offer high quality and durability.
- With a full in-house dyeing and lab facilities, we offer a wide variety of qualities and finishes.
- All our labels are manufactured using Oeko-tex 100 yarns.
- With ITL’s virtual woven proofing software, LabelView™, you can speed your sampling process and ensure accuracy from the outset. Created from the original jacquard file, LabelView™ generates realistic graphic representations of your woven designs allowing you to confirm brand direction and colour choice before committing to physical samples.
- Making your woven labels more sustainable in a cost-effective and easy way has never been easier with our award-winning product re-engineering solution, intelligen™.
Screen Printed Labels
Screen Printed labels are a popular alternative to woven labels due to the vibrancy of colours that can be achieved and the relative cost reduction they can offer.
- We offer a wide range of in-house produced substrates including some fantastic cotton substitutes that provide far better durability and do not fray like their conventional and more expensive counterparts.
- These substrates can be ordered from stock or dyed to order for a reasonable minimum order volume and are all subject to rigorous internal testing before being released for use.
- Being one of the largest global manufacturers of screen printed labels means we are capable of handling both branded and variable data requirements on either one or two-sided print.
Heat transfers are directly applied to the garment’s fabric, providing a ‘tagless’, itch-free branding solution which is particularly popular in the lightweight, intimates and sportswear industries.
- We have a wide variety of qualities, including Eco-friendly transfers, ultra-stretchy options for performance fabrics, and very robust transfers for industrial work wear applications. There are also special effect transfers including reflectives, glitter effect and glow-in-the-dark options.
- We take care with the materials and substances we use to make sure that all our heat transfers are certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1, which means they can be used safely in ‘next to the skin’ applications with complete peace of mind.
- We work closely with you to ensure each transfer is developed with your actual garment fabric to guarantee perfect performance and garment suitability.
Why fit in when you can stand out? We believe that what goes on the outside of your garments is every bit as important as what is on the inside. Together, we can make your garments stand out in the crowd.
- Our global and vertically integrated factories are equipped to handle large-scale projects efficiently by offering the full line of products and solutions to serve you best.
- Our attention to detail and understanding of rising trends in external branding and large graphic elements allows us to always develop new products with a keen eye for what is next.
- If you have an individual requirement but aren’t sure where to find it, your team of experienced product developers with strong sourcing knowledge will have the answer.
- We provide a full range of customised brand labels, produced from a variety of specialised materials including leathers and faux leathers, PVC, Silicone, Polyprop and natural products including wool, cotton and wood.