As part of our integrated RFID solution, 360RFID, customers can benefit from our RFID Software and range of RFID hardware to improve item availability, customer experience, loss prevention and enable frictionless checkout.
ReflectRFID is our scalable Cloud-based software that offers real-time, shareable and accurate item-level inventory to empower fashion retailers and enable omnichannel.
With ReflectRFID, customers can enjoy:
- Ease and scalability: Reflect is extremely scalable and can be deployed in weeks as an out of the box proof of concept in a single store.
- Instant visibility and improved accuracy: Reflect provides significant benefits throughout the supply chain and can be adopted in your DC as well as your stores. It validates your goods in and allows accurate booking in procedures once goods are received in the back office.
- Seamlessly integration: Reflect lies in its cloud structure; therefore, doesn’t require heavy investment in its infrastructure to integrate with your EP and omni-channel systems.
- Rapid cycle counts: Counting RFID-enabled stock is proven to be 25 times faster than conventional barcode scanning. ReflectRFID enables daily/ weekly stock counting as well as making the process more staff friendly and less time, skill and cost-intensive.
ReflectRFID features include:
- Count (or Audit): Count the inventory in a particular location (store) or sublocation (back room) with the option to monitor the variances while the count is running.
- QR Count: To count “hard to tag” items or non-RFID tagged items as the EPC is embedded into the QR code.
- Shop assistant: A tool which store staff can use to check stock on hand and location of a specific item or different sizes available, make recommendations of other items with same style and find items using Geiger counter.
- Find: To search for an item by SKU or by ‘not found’ status.
- Locate Tag: Search for a specific tag/item using EPC (from QR code). This would be useful to find Click & Collect packages for example with ‘Item Information’, the retailer can look up information/tag status (style, colour, size, etc..) about that item.
- Marry: To associate a SKU to a RFID tag (would be used if an RFID tag has fallen off a garment and there needs to be a new RFID tag applied to the item).