As brands and retailers increasingly explore options for sourcing closer to home, it is perhaps inevitable that labour rights activists shou...
The impact of global trade policies, particularly free trade agreements, continues to preoccupy the European Apparel and Textile Confederati...
Do the biggest companies also have the best supply chains - or should it be instead that the best supply chains help grow the most successfu...
Textile and apparel has grown to become one of the main pillars of Mauritius' economy in the last decade. Trade deals in place with Europe a...
Trendy Australian fashion retailer Sportsgirl has spent the last five years working to establish a presence in all areas of its customers' lives. CEO Elle Roseby spoke to Petah Marian about how the 63-year-old brand has managed to remain relevant for its internet-savvy shoppers.
Bernie Brookes, the CEO of Myer, Australia's largest department store chain, speaks to just-style about how the retailer is working to improve its operations and tempt shoppers into its stores.
The latest reports from just-style's research store include a case study of US fashion apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters, a global review of denim and jeanswear, and a country report of Vietnam.
UK apparel lifestyle brand Ted Baker has told just-style it has no plans to boycott wool, despite calls to from an animal rights group, which exposed a series of violations in the industry.
Spanish retail giant Inditex is to implement radio frequency garment identification (RFID) technology into all of its stores in a bid speed up its supply chain processes.
UK value fashion retailer Primark has launched an investigation following the release of video footage exposing a series of violations in the wool industry.
Successful US retailers in the post-recession era have adapted their business models to remain relevant to consumers, according to new research.
Despite forecasts suggesting US imports would continue to rise in May - in part to offset the threat of possible industrial action and disruption at major West Coast container ports this summer - the latest data in fact shows apparel imports were down year-on-year.
As if political tensions and strikes for higher wages by garment workers have not already caused enough disruption in Cambodia, new research has suggested they will continue to weigh on the country's growth in 2014.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change