Abercrombie & Fitch's stock rose 6.7% yesterday (9 December) on the news its long-serving and often controversial CEO Mike Jeffries had step...
In 2011, Greenpeace published its Dirty Laundry report, which found toxic chemicals in waste water discharges from two textile processing fa...
Global fast-fashion brands such as H&M, Forever 21 and American Eagle Outfitters who are keen to grow their business in Mexico are being urg...
Global apparel brands must boost innovation and put customers at the centre of their growth strategies in order to survive an increasingly c...
Spanish fashion retailer Mango might have its roots firmly in Europe, but is on a growth trajectory globally, making its presence felt in most major countries. just-style spoke with managing director Enric Casi and Jose Gomez, VP of international business development, about what the future holds and the challenges of operating in today's changing retail environment.
Trendy Australian fashion retailer Sportsgirl has spent the last five years working to establish a presence in all areas of its customers' lives. CEO Elle Roseby spoke to Petah Marian about how the 63-year-old brand has managed to remain relevant for its internet-savvy shoppers.
Online fashion retailer Boohoo has become the latest retailer to ban the use of angora in its products following pressure from animal rights group PETA.
Spanish clothing retailer Inditex has delivered a "strong" set of third-quarter results, one analyst believes, and reflects the strength of its business model.
French fashion brand Lacoste has become the latest company to end the use of angora in its future clothing and accessories collections.
UK apparel and accessories retailer Monsoon Accessorize has become the latest company to end the use of angora in its future clothing and accessories collections.
French Connection has become the latest firm to impose a ban on the use on angora from its future collections following pressure from animal rights group PETA.
Yet another fast fashion brand could be about to launch, with suggestions that the next move by Swedish furniture retailer Ikea might be into apparel.
Inditex-owned fast fashion chain Zara has gone and done it again.
Zara Hellas SA in Apparel and Footwear (Greece)
Zara Hellas plans to maintain its network, following a period of general rationalisation of all Inditex brands in Greece, which reduced its number of outlets. At the same time the company will continu...
Zara Norge AS in Apparel and Footwear (Norway)
Zara Norge wishes to maintain its position as a company that offers high-quality clothing and footwear with high-fashion clothing designs. The company wants to continue to reduce its conventional supp...
ZARA Ukraina TOV in Apparel (Ukraine)
ZARA Ukraina TOV entered Ukraine in 2008 and quickly reached fourth position in the top players in apparel despite the recession. Ukrainians lacked brands positioned in the “democratic” branded appare...
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- JC Penney to close 10 Foundry stores
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead